The Village Manager serves as the CEO of the Village and is responsible for:
- Administrating the business affairs of the Village pursuant to statutes, ordinances, and resolutions of the Village Board
- Implementing of the policy decisions of the Board of Trustees
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Village
Award Winning CommunityBayside has become and been recognized by local, state, and national organizations as an innovative and well-rounded organization. Visit the Awards Page to view all of Bayside's accomplishments.
Andy Pederson serves as the Chief Executive Officer for the Village of Bayside. Andy is directly responsible for an $11 million annual All-Funds budget and approximately 50 full-time employees. Bayside through its collaborative efforts with other North Shore communities, has consolidated several services, such as Fire, Dispatch, Library, Court, Health and much more; which adds nearly $16 million in additional budgetary aspects and 200 plus more employees that help service the Bayside community.
- Annual Budget
- Annual State of the Village
- Comprehensive Plan (PDF)
- Report a concern
- Finance and Administration Reports
- Department of Community & Utility Services Reports
- Communications Center Reports
- Police Department Reports
As a member of the International City Management Association, residents of Bayside are encouraged to view ICMA's video which describes the importance of professional city management.